Tuesday 7 April 2015

Taunggyi Post Office

Taunggyi PO is the state grade PO and is located on Bogyoke Aung San Road, near the Taunggyi City Hall, Taunggyi Township, Shan (South) State.  The exact location on the map is here.  Its postal code is 06011. 

Taunggyi PO
Taunggyi PO
 Under the portico, there is one mail box with old MPT logo and its post code "06011".  The mail collection time stated is 2:00 PM.


I have visited this PO on 29 October 2014.  The postal staff is helpful.  She help me struck on my booklet so that I can get clean and clear postmark.  I had sent out some registered mail to my address in Singapore.

Registered Mail to Singapore (sent on 29 Oct 2014)
Registration Mark
Postmarks of Registration Department (Taunggyi PO)
My overall experience with this PO is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment